8.07.2007

Heartbreaker!

Earlier today, my uncle e-mailed my mom this photo of her, circa 1970. She's 18 or 19 in this photo and had just recently graduated from high school in Hawaii and moved to Nebraska. (My theory? She was so cute that she'd already dated all the guys on the islands and needed to move to the continental U.S. to expand her dating pool.)

4 comments:

Maria said...

Your mom sort of looks like Lauren Holly in this photo!

Lori said...

I do see some similarities, now that you mention it. I'm sure Mom would appreciate you comparing her to a pretty 44-year-old actress! She'd be flattered.

Jaime said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest picture I've ever seen.

Lori said...

It's pretty adorable, isn't it? My mom's already thrilled that Maria thought she looks like Lauren Holly, so she'll be on Cloud 9 with your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails