8.03.2007

Don't look down

Brian took this photo from the Leap of Faith high-ropes obstacle course that we did a couple of weekends ago. (You can see some of us laughing at him for balancing on top of a 17-foot-tall telephone pole while reaching in his pocket for his camera to snap this photo.)

4 comments:

Lori said...

I hope you didn't try this, Lori. Falling off a 17-foot-high perch is NOT an acceptable reason to miss work!

Lori said...

Ha! I in fact have done the Leap of Faith twice. But no worries: I wore a hard hat, harness and had a belay on both incidences. Want to know a more unacceptable reason to miss work? Canoeing to Oklahoma!

Unknown said...

What!? Where!?

Maybe we will just stick to the lake. The cows will keep us company! That will be the next unacceptable reason to miss work...the cows ate our canoe!!

Lori said...

Good one! That or your husband seriously wounded you with his treble hook lure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails