8.18.2007

How's this for doggy door?

It's been lots of fun having two extra dogs at our house this week (for the comedy relief, if not the company). In the morning, we usher them all outside, where they stay for about an hour in the cool weather. This is pretty much my view while I'm eating breakfast and reading the paper at the kitchen table:


6 comments:

Lori said...

They are so cute. Bet you'll be glad when you're down to just two!

Lori said...

It's odd to say that our house will seem empty and quiet with two people, two dogs and a cat, but I think that'll be the case.

Amanda said...

Boo! I don't want to wait until Sept. 14 to see the rups. I miss the fuzz butts. Lori, would you give them a treat from Auntie M? Put the treat on their noses. And then make Cody bark.

Throw Meow Meow some scraps too.

Mom said...

Look how patient Cody looks in all the pictures. He must be the oldest of the crew and knows how to let the youngsters be ornery.

Unknown said...

Awe! Aren't they cute!!
Roxy and Nanook had a great time! They can't wait to visit again. Maybe just for an evening...not a whole week! You guys need your rest.

Lori said...

Amanda: The pups miss you, too! And they forgive you for saying they look stupid sheared.

Mom: You're so right. Dakota looks like the only patient one! :O)

Nicole: It was so fun having them all here. I actually miss them! We'll watch them at the drop of a hat anytime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails