... no, no. That wasn't a typo for mile-high club. I'm talking about the mile club. That's the nifty little club at the Y in which people who swim a mile log in their 35 laps after each workout, with the ultimate goal to accrue 100 miles. I've swum eight miles. Yes, small victories. The optimist in me says that there are only 92 miles to go!
On Saturday when I got my hair cut, my stylist scolded me for not swimming with a swim cap on. She reminded me of all the nasty things chlorine does to hair, especially for blondes and gingers like me. So Brian, the all-knowing swim master, had this surprise for me yesterday when I got home from work. The optimist in me says that at least I won't be inconspicuous!
On Saturday when I got my hair cut, my stylist scolded me for not swimming with a swim cap on. She reminded me of all the nasty things chlorine does to hair, especially for blondes and gingers like me. So Brian, the all-knowing swim master, had this surprise for me yesterday when I got home from work. The optimist in me says that at least I won't be inconspicuous!
6 comments:
Love the swimcap! Good job on the swimming. Keep it up!
Hmmmm. Maybe you should take up power-walking...
pahahahaha. that reminds me of Chicago! =]
It could be worse...I'm so old that the ones our moms made us wear had chin straps!
Janice
Oy. Do you have any pictures of that?
Post a Comment