8.03.2007

Arkansas or bust

This weekend, I'm headed out on the road to visit my younger sister Amanda, who moved to Arkansas last month to be closer to her boyfriend and for a new newspaper reporting job. I'll tour the lovely area, see her new place and hear all about her new gig. Before her move, we had worked together at The Wichita Eagle for nearly two years.


(Our friend Jaime took this fun photo last month on Amanda's last day as an Eaglet.)

5 comments:

Lori said...

Tell Amanda I said hi. And seeing this photo made me remember that I have photos from her good-bye cake episode in the newsroom. I forgot that they are on the memory card that came with my new camera and that I put it away when I got a real memory card. So I'll dig it out and email some snaps to her, I promise.

Lori said...

Will do. And Amanda would love seeing those last-day photos. (OK, maybe not so much. But I'm sure she'd love to hear from you!)

Anonymous said...

Lori L. Please feel free to leave all the teary-eyed and puffy-faced photos out of that e-mail. Oh wait, that's all of them.

Jaime said...

I just want to see pics of Amanda's new friend Scarlett in her red hat. Bring 'em on!

Lori said...

I SO hope I meet Scarlett when I'm in Arkansas! If I do, Jaime, I promise to share a photo. Amanda promised to take me to the original Wal-Mart. I'll keep my eyes peeled there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails