8.23.2007

New toys for pups

Brian was feeling guilty last night because he forgot to buy more of the dogs' favorite food (Science Diet Large Breed Light). PetsMart was closed, so he had to run to Wal-Mart to buy some Purina to make due. He came home with some new toys for Dakota and Lilly as a peace offering. (Noooooo. Our dogs aren't spoiled!) Brian actually found the plush animals in the kids toy section. It's a little lamb (definitely the favorite) and a dog that baa and bark when you squeeze them. Before they could play, the pups had to sit, lie down and wait:


"OK, pups, take it! Uh-oh. No, Dakota. Don't chew off Laughing Lamb's ear!"


Things were getting a little too crazy. And Brian and I thought the toys were in peril. So he took them away for a bit while he read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".


After the brief cooling-off period, it was time for more fun.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

is it just me, or do these crazy mutts look like giant wiener dogs with jowls? They're so cute.

Unknown said...

Yep, giant wiener dogs!
I can't wait to see them tomorrow!
Nanook won't have anything to grab on to!

Chris said...

I love that your husband buys the dogs things from the toy department. So sweet!

Lori said...

Giant wiener dogs?! I hope their fur grows out before they suffer an identity crisis!

Jaime said...

I love their new dos. Too cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails