8.27.2007

Newshound

After I perused the newspaper this morning, I proceeded to get ready for work. And then I noticed this:


My delightful retriever had retrieved a section of the newspaper.


Sure. I can't seem to teach Dakota to fetch the paper from the driveway, but he'll grab a section and curl up with it for a nap.


Even so, you just can't get mad at a face like this. When I showed Brian these photos, he suggested that Dakota probably got bored reading the paper and just fell asleep.


Very funny, wise guy.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

It's staged!!! It's a Wichitalk section. Like all men, Cody would've picked up Sports instead.

Janice said...

I knew my grand dog was smart. I think he was looking for Beggin'Strips coupons!

Janice

Chris said...

There's no way Wichitalk would put him to sleep. No. Way.

Mom said...

Are you sure he's not a snooze hound?

Maybe he's waiting for the next edition.

Related Posts with Thumbnails