8.24.2007

They did plan this

Today was supposed to be the fourth installment of my Friday feature "We didn't plan this". But nobody at work was wearing purple and gray. So my co-worker Suzanne, who inspired this whole who's-matching-me-at-work-on-Fridays thing, challenged me to hit the streets to find a stranger matching me. Problem is I didn't leave work for lunch and I went straight home from work to help Brian prepare for a little dinner party we were having.

And so, I am forced to offer this as a substitute:


Thankfully, our friends Tony & Nicole (NiTony) arrived to dinner wearing T-shirts with flip-flops on them. And they did plan it.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Well OK, this is pretty cute... But next Friday, you're hitting the streets, girl.

Chris said...

I'm with Suzanne. Pound that pavement, baby!

Lori said...

Wow. Tough crowd, tough crowd. :OP

Related Posts with Thumbnails